My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Aug 13, 2007

Our Summer Coming to an END!!!


Where did the summer go??? I can't believe that it is over!! We have had so much fun this summer! Starting out, I thought that our busy part of summer would be over after the Fourth of July, but it wasn't-it just barely got started and got even crazier! That always happens...every summer. The older the kids get, the faster it seems to go! We had a lot of fun activities we particitpated in! A lot of family events! We first went to Lake Powell and stayed on the Nelson house boat for a week and then went strait to the Ostenson Family reunion in Utah where we spent the next few days with the WHOLE family. That's a lot of people!!! (I will post some separate posts for these items.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home