My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Aug 13, 2007

The importance of Family


There have been a few things happen recently to really make me even more thankful for family than I was before. Living by our family has really emphasized the importance of family and how special it is to have one another. Also I have been passing off my scrapbooking as a way to journal some of my life, but I don't always get my feelings down about certain things, and we have so many things to be grateful for that I would love to express. I also love this idea to keep people posted on events in our lives. Hopefully I will be able to keep up on it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Way to go girl! I am so impressed with how many posts you have. The most challenging thing about blogging for me is remembering to take pictures(I didn't take one at the party) and finding time to post. I know your going to do great. You are much more organized than me. Much more red ;-)

August 13, 2007 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home