My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Aug 15, 2007

The day after...

So, the whirlwind slowed down a bit. We decided to only spend the day together as a family. I wouldn't let Jeff out of my sight so he had to go run some errands with me and we took the kids to lunch and a movie. We went to see The Last Mimzy which Calli described as scary, but everyone liked it. I especially liked just sitting there in the dark peacefully with my husband and all of my children. After that, the kids pretty much spent the afternoon with us in bed while I tried to sleep, but I am still having a hard time closing my eyes and not replaying the whole event from the night before in my mind. I did sleep okay last night and so did Jeff. I hope the people at work take care of him today because it is sure hard to send him into someone Else's care! We received lots of phone calls and a lot of prayers and a few goodies from friends. I had a friend bring me over contents to make myself a huge bowl of caramel popcorn, some Pepsi and the Wild Hogs movie which Jeff and I thoroughly enjoy! We also had some neighbors bring pizza over for dinner! You never want help, but when you get it like that unexpectedly, you are so grateful that you have people who care and know exactly what you need.
Jeff is doing really well. He is on his way back to work today and I am going back to my routine. I need to drive Jeff to work because Doctors orders says that he can't drive for 6 months. Sounds crazy, but I will do whatever I have to to make sure he is totally well. There is a chance that the Neurologist may clear him before that. We both feel like that will probably happen. Quentin will go and mow grandpas lawn today and I have some last minute school supplies to go and get for Mack for Preschool. I am looking forward to a routine next week. Thanks again to all of the concerned friends and family! Jeff told me that he was going to have to write thank you notes! I chuckled...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I'll try again. (I tried to post yesterday, but it would not work). I'm so happy to hear that things seem to be getting back to "normal". Let us know if you need anything!!

August 15, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home