My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jan 1, 2008

Christmas Cookie Exchange


On December 8th, I hosted by second annual cookie exchange that I started having with my friends here in Idaho Falls last year. I had a friend that did it every year in Boise and decided last year that I would start my own here in Idaho Falls. I just love it! Everyone that is invited is to bring a wrapped Christmas present to exchange and 1/2 dozen cookies for each person that comes.


You end up bring 7 dozen cookies of the same kind and then taking home 12-14 different kinds of cookies equalling the same amount that you brought. It is something so fun for me and a gift that I can do for all of my friends at once. The cookies brought were delicious and I think that everyone had a great time. We exchanged the gifts by rolling dice in the center floor and whoever rolled a 1 or a six got to unwrap a gift and then if the next person rolls a 1 or 6, the can either steal that gift, or open a new one. When you get the dice rolling, it ends up getting very exciting and a huge game of chance. I had everyone bring a Christmas decoration this year and I loved the fun things that everyone brought. I am so grateful for the friends that I have and what they mean to me in my life.
Merry Christmas friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home