My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jan 1, 2008

Grandpa Hultgren


The day after we lost Jeff's father, we heard news that his Grandfather in Illinois wasn't doing well. He had been in an assisted living center for a while with Dimesia and we knew that his time was limited. On the morning of the 13th, we recieved news that he was gone. Jeff spent many summers in Illinois staying with his grandparents there and has many fond memories of his grandpa. We have been out there as a family to see them and loved Grandpa the couple of times that we were able to spend with him. He was a great man. It was unfortunate that under our present circumstances, we were unable to go out and attend his funeral and say good bye to him, but know that he too is in a better place and is so happy and filled with joy of the life that he led on this Earth with his family.

Here's a link to his obituary

http://www.ungerhornerfuneralhome.com/index.cfm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home