My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jan 1, 2008

Christmas Day

We had a quiet morning Christmas morning with just our little family. After spending nonstop time with family for a couple of weeks, it was nice to regroup and be with just "us". The kids were up ate about 5:30 that morning. Jeff had told them 6:30 would be when we would wake up, but after laying in bed for a few minutes listening to them downstairs talking and sooo excited, we got out of bed and dragged ourselves downstairs. It is so much fun every year watching the kids opening their presents and cheering and smiling and feeling the magic that Christmas can bring.

Quentin mostly got Lego Star Wars ships that he asked Santa for.

Calli finally got the American Girl Doll that she wanted! Mack got a lot of things, but his favorite gift by far was this last minute guitar that I had purchased because he said that he wanted one. It was so funny to watch him with it. He absolutely loved it. It surprised both Jeff and I. Later that day, Calli came to talk to me and told me that no one would play with her. I told her that I was sure Mack would and she said, he was playing with me, but every five minutes, he has to go pick up his guitar and play a song or two. It made me giggle. What a funny little boy.


Joe's daughter Elizabeth and Mack.

Later that day, we went over to my parent's home and had an enjoyable time with them. We love to play games and we had a wonderful game of Cranium that Joe and his wife Bethany won and then the next night had a rematch that the boys beat the girls at. The kids had so much fun down in the basement with each other and all of grandma and grandpa's toys. It's fun to be with cousins and to have that family connection. It is always so fun to be together when we don't get to be that often anymore.

Sara's daughter Olivia and Joe's Son Christopher.

It was a good Christmas all in all. It was hard remembering our father and grandfather and how they are never going to spend another Christmas with us, but we know that through the atonement of our Savior we will be together forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home