My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Aug 26, 2007

This week in Review






















We had a really fun week that I wanted to share with all of you. This week the kids started school which was fun for all of us! The night before I was a little worried because as I went to tuck them in that night, I asked Calli what she was wearing the next day for school and when she said that she didn't know, I told her that I always had my first day outfit planned before I went to school and she informed me that I did that because I was excited to go to school and she wasn't!!! When I talked to Quentin about school that night tears welled up in his eyes and said that he wasn't that excited! However, after the first day, the kids came home and Calli told me about how nice her teacher was and Quentin said that this year was going to be the best school year ever!!! (He said that because all four of his good friends are in his same class.) They had a good first week. Mack went to meet his preschool teacher-Miss April and he was excited to do that. He starts on Monday.
Jeff is doing really well. We go in for his EEG tomorrow morning and hopefully that comes back normal. If it does, then I think I will let him drive again. It is driving him crazy not to and we have been told that if his EEG is normal then there shouldn't be any reason for him not to drive again. That does mean that we will be in the market again for a new vehicle because his car is about to croak for good.
Yesterday we attended the wedding of Jeff's brother Travis and his beautiful new wife Lacey. We are so excited to have her "officially" in our family. She has been such a big part of it for a few years now and we love her. Jeff was a groomsmen and walked one of bridesmaids down the aisle and Mack afterwords asked Jeff if he was married to her! We had a good laugh about that one. It was a beautiful outdoor "casual" wedding in the Jeff's parents back yard which is AMAZING! Ryan and Becca came from Mississippi and it was so much fun to have them there and be all together (all except for Alex who is in Brazil). I helped them out with the music for the wedding song and for the background music during the luncheon/reception. It was fun to put that together for them. I was a little nervous out getting the sound system down, but with the help from my "techy" son Q, we did it! What a fun day! Exhausting though-We all slept in until 8:30 this morning which is really late for our family!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hello to my education week buddy!! I'm so happy that you are blogging. I saw your link on Julie's blog and wondered if it was the same Becca. Happy to see it is!! Love the pics of the wedding and your kids are cute!!

August 31, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home