My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! I have to admit that I was a little happy to be done with 2007. It has been an eventful year for us and not necessarily all wonderful, but for sure we have been strengthened to be a better family and better people through the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for my knowledge of my Heavenly Father, My Savior, Prayer, Forever Families, and to have this to strengthen me through everything that life may throw my way! With that being said, I would like to recap our December if I may in a number of entries. We had an unusual December and so these are the things that I would have blogged if I had had the time.
(Make sure that you check out my Christmas day one that didn't fit onto main page.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Becca, I got choked up reading your blog posts from Dec. Man, you guys have really been through it this year. I think we all are glad to say goodbye to 07. Here's hoping for a great 08!

January 7, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Meek Family said...

Becca, Your blog is beautiful. It like you has such great depth and meaning. I'm really glad that I've gotten to know you this last year. You are wonderful.
Donalee

January 10, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger katri said...

Becca-
the pictures on the sidebar are lovely. What a sweet guy you fil seems to be. The picts of him hanging out with the grandkids I thought were esp. sweet.
What a tough December! Here's to you and your family in '08. May it be wonderful and full of great things.

January 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home