My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jul 6, 2008

Callianne #9



Calli turned nine on the 30th of June. She is such a sweet girl. This year has been a fun year with her getting baptized and being such an individual who says funny things and mostly calls it as she sees it! We love her brutal honesty and her humorous way to say things a little sarcastic already at NINE!!! She is beautiful and we remind ourselves everyday that one of these days...she will be all grown up and ignoring her parents and playing with friends more often and even going out with BOYS!!! Oh jeez! I will take these days right now and treasure them! We get an I love you from her periodically and love to hear it because it is very rare. She wanted a really simple party with just "Our little Family" (her words). She did let Grandma and Grandpa come over and eat cake and ice cream. She got a bike, Hannah Montana CD (grandma and pa O), JIVE POD, money from G. Craig and G. Sue that she bought some Nintendo DS games with, a book and a gift card from Target that she bought some really cute clothes with (grandma N.)
I love YOU Calli and are so happy and proud to be your mother! Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger val said...

I love it all. Seeing Calli turn nine made me tear up. My kids are right behing yours. I don't know how to let them grow up. It looks like you are having a great time, as usual. You are great at making things fun.

July 13, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home