My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

May 18, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Mother's Day is a special day to celebrate our mothers. Sometimes I am still getting used to the idea that I am a Mother now that my own celebration can occur. My kids did get me some rather cute things and thoughtful too.



Quentin has a reward system at school where they give the kids "Viper Bucks" according to their behavior and their academic accomplishments. Periodically, they will have an auction of things where they can spend their bucks on different things. I don't particularly love this flavor or beauty products and I am not sure where it came from and if I will ever use it, but the fact that he used his hard earned bucks on a gift for me was more thoughtful and special than the gift itself!




Calli is my girl for sure! I got a frilly card that she had written a poem in and colored beautifully and then at school, she had covered a glass vase (which we provided) with tissue paper and it turned out so pretty! I will cherish it forever!




Macks gift to me was the smile on his face when he handed me a little cut off milk carton with dirt and a couple of things growing from the dirt the day he returned from Preschool after making it for me. There was a card with only his name on it! I will never forget that
toothless grin!


I love being a mother to these three

precious children!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home