My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Mar 6, 2008

An Old Friend...Do you think she'd remember me?


Okay-I was telling the girls during scrapbooking the other night about my friend that I had in High School that I sang on stage with in a show choir that we had. Well, I guess we WERE friends-who knows if she would remember me or not now-however, I still wanted to share this with you. Without embarrassing myself too badly (because there are no closeups of me...) I am showing you a video of her from one of our competitions (wait a while, she comes out after the storm...he he). I would tell you to watch for me, I am the one with big hair-but then...everyone has big hair!!! I really just want you to see HER...THEN! you have to watch the video of her and Andrea Bocilli-it is amazing!!
And to think that in my Senior yearook, she wrote "Becca, You are my hero!!" Crazy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow, you know someone kinda famous. I am glad you blogged again. I've been worried about ya.

March 6, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Ranay said...

Holy Cow! That was great - of course I'm talking about YOUR performance (although I couldn't spot you)! Seriously, she has an amazing voice. and I'm sure she remembers you - who would be able to forget you!

March 6, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger gina said...

Saaaweet!

March 6, 2008 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger val said...

Hilarous, you look so beautiful. I really think that hair should come back in syle it was creative.

March 12, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Man, I couldn't pick you out. I think I'm going to watch a few more up on youtube until I spot ya. She really is amazing tony winner and everyting

March 17, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home