My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jan 22, 2008

Can you say SCHOOL???

So...my kids had last Friday off for Parent Teacher's Conference and then they had Monday(yesterday) off for Martin Luther King day. Today, we got out of bed only to find the temperature to be below ZERO. Evidently at some point of below zero, the diesel fuel in the buses will gel and they are unable to run them. Seems to me as if the funds are low, but with some of those funds garages would be an investment worth checking out! I guess we don't get snow days here, we get cold days. So-I will go crazy yet another day with my children home, unable to go outside because of freezing cold, and invading my space once more! I love them dearly, but thank heaven for SCHOOL (if it is ever in session)! I have to admit that this morning when we were listening to the radio and they announced the Bonneville School district was closed and my children cheered, it was cute. I know that that is part of the fun for kids. I do remember having a few days of snow when school was cancelled in Indiana while growing up and we had so much fun on those days. But... I will say it again...Thank heaven for school!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Zenica said...

I'm right there with you. Ally only has two days of school, but they are two of the best days ever some weeks. Yesterday I got her all ready and drove her to school only to find no one there. I wasn't the only one how didn't know a few other parents drove up about the same time. I can't wait for Friday, but this time I'll lesson to the radio in the morning before going.

January 23, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home