My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jan 12, 2008

It pays to Browse!


The other night, we were all in the mall returning some things from Christmas and I just happened to walk past the Old Navy store when I saw a huge bright RED 75% off sign. When I see a sign like that, I can't pass it up, so I told Jeff that we should go in a browse for a minute. One and a half hours later, we walk out with 5 huge bags full of clothing for the whole family! It was so much fun looking for everyone. A lot of the clothes will be used for next fall when the kids go back to school. They all got into it! There were items like slippers for Jeff for $1.50, shirts for Mack for 1.00, a pair of pants for Q for $3.00, a sleeveless jacket with a hood for $5.00 for Calli (just what she always wanted!!!), and a sweater for me for $2.75! There were 9 pairs of pants, 17 shirts, 3 sweaters, 3 sweatshirts, 1 coat, 1 scarf, 1 pair of shoes, & 1 pair of slippers. After Quentin did the math for me, we figured that we had gotten over $500.00 worth of clothes for $136.00! I was so pleased that I took a picture of the back of the van with all of the bags!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger val said...

That's my bargain gal!
what a sale.
val

January 21, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home