My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jan 19, 2008

Temple Open House



We were very fortunate to be able to attend the Rexburg Temple Open house this month! We were very excited to go and to be able to show the children the Temple. The day we went it was very cold and there was snow every where and wind like only Idahoans can imagine, but inside the Temple doors, it was warm, peaceful, quiet, and beautiful! It didn't take us very long to go through the tour. They had us watch a video about Temples and about the making of the Rexburg Temple before we actually went through the tour. The kids were perfect little angels and walked through with curiosity and awe. They all especially liked seeing the sealing rooms and the celestial room. When I was a girl, I remember going through the Chicago Temple open house and seeing the sealing room and it being my favorite room also. It was a special experience to be able to go through that with our little family and see the Lord's work moving forward in that way. Afterwords, I made the family take some pictures in front of the Temple (against every one's will), so that I could remember this day forever and so could they.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger val said...

What a fun thing. I really wanted
to take our kids through also.
Maybe when the twinfalls one opens.
You all look so fresh and breezy.
love ya Val.

January 21, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home