My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Feb 2, 2008

Farwell President Gordon B. Hinckley


Our beloved Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints passed away on Sunday night, January 27th, with all of his family around him. He was 97 years old. I am so grateful to him for all that he did while he was on this earth for the building up of the Kingdom of God. He has been the prophet pretty much all of my adult life and I will be forever be grateful for his counsel and his loving, kind, "to the point" way that he was able to express himself for our benefit and growth. There are a lot who are so sad about his passing and I haven't felt that way too much. I know that the church will go on and that it is still true. I also just keep imagining the glorious welcome that he recieved in heaven and how happy he is to be reunited with family that has gone before and the other prophets that he came after. Imagine the people that are rejoicing there for all of the Temples that he built!
I am glad that he is there now with his wife and family.

Until we meet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home