My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jul 7, 2008

July Fourth



We celebrated the 4th of July a couple of times. We went to Nelson's the night of the 3rd. Before the Rigby Fireworks display, the boys always shoot of their own fireworks and every year, I am nervous someone is going to get hurt. This year Jeff only singed a few of his leg hairs off. Rigby has some really great fireworks there on the third and Quenalee's home faces right on the Rigby Lake where they shoot them off. I loved the summer shots that I got of the kids that night and also the night of the 4th of July where we went to the river in IF to celebrate the 4th with Craig and Sue. Here are a few of my favorite shots. Happy Independence Day!





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home