My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jul 14, 2008

New TV Show


It's not a new show on television, but it is new to me. I watched it a few times whenever I would go to Boise to visit my friend Valerie-she loves it...I just hadn't made the effort to watch it until Lately. Since everything else is off season, I started recording it everyday on my DVR and now I have something to watch this summer. I love seeing their "real life" and believe me you, this is really life. I know that I don't have eight children and 6 of them all the same age for that matter, but enough things on this show I can relate to to make it seem like my life is real and maybe a little easier than someone else's-okay...A LOT easier! I especially love John and Kate's relationship. It too is real and I like to have Jeff watch it sometimes to help him know that I am definitely not a naggy wife like he may think some days-she definitely takes the CAKE! Today I watched one where they had made a music video and I thought it was just darn adorable. I searched for it and this was the best link I could find. You have to watch an advertisement first, but click on the video to the right that says Music Video: John & Kate Plus 8. It's a cute song and a cute video.

http://tlc.discovery.com/search/results.html?query=music+video

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Love this show too!!!!!! I could not do what they do. You are AWESOME!!!!!Amber

August 4, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home