My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Jul 8, 2008

Summer Swimming Lessons

My neighbor has begged me to put our children in swimming lessons the past two summers and I have declined. This summer I decided to go ahead and do it and I am so glad that I did. The kids LOVED them and did such a great job! They have so much more confidence and skill in just two weeks. The very last day, they let the kids jump off the diving board. Fun and funny!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home