My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Sep 1, 2008

Back to School


7th Grade
Back to School was sad but always fun too. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this year was bitter sweet for all of us-but here are the kids pictures before their first day! Quentin entered into middle school in 7th grade and Calli is now in 4th and Mack started Kindergarten. What great kids we have! It was fun to send them off-but sad too. The little kids are no longer bused with the cut backs this year and so we have to walk to school in the morning. Mack started in AM class, but the next day, I found that I could switch him to afternoon and I am so glad that I did!
I love it!!! He hasn't loved it so much so far. I guess that he just needs to get used to it. One day, Jeff took him to see what he would do because he had been crying for me everytime. He didn't cry for Jeff and so when I was walking Mack home that day I asked him why he cries for me and not for dad and he said "Okay I will cry for dad too!" I can't win...!
4th Grade

Kindergarten

(I tried to get him to do a "k" in sign language...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Your kids are so cute!! Have a great school year Becca!

September 1, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger val said...

I love MAC he makes me laugh. Yeah for Quentein, I bet he looks sharp
passing the sacrament. Lol

September 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home