My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Sep 1, 2008

Quentin #12!!!!!

Am I old enough to have a 12 year old??? On August 29th, we had a really simple evening celebrating Quentin's 12th Birthday. He only wanted one thing for his birthday and so we got him this huge Lego star wars ship that he wanted and then he had one friend and Grandma's and Grandpa come over for dinner and cake and ice cream. He requested Stromboli for dinner which was easy and Chocolate cake! YUMO! He was so happy all day. He just had a huge smile on his face whenever I saw him. That morning, I asked him how everyone was going to know that it was his birthday because all of his friends have gone to the other middle school and he said that he didn't think anyone would know. I told him that I would have to come and hang a balloon from his locker and he immediately said NO WAY!!! He is in Middle School now-I should have known. The other night I was at a Back to School Night with the Stake Presidency and the Stake President told the kids that some of them might be older spirits than their parents. I totally feel that way about Quentin. He has always been so wise and mature for his age. I feel like he has an old soul. I just love him and the joy that he brings to our family! He keeps all of us on the right track!


Happy Birthday SON!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

From what I've heard from you - Quentin has such a great personality. He seems like such a nice and respectable young man! HB Quentin

September 1, 2008 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Meek Family said...

Becca, you must have had Quentin when you were like 15, right. Congrats, but I'm soooooo glad that I don't have an almost teenager yet.

September 2, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Shannon and Family said...

Becca, I can't believe Quentin is 12. You are too young to have older children. Glad to see things are going good for you and your family. I love all the fun pics. Shannon

September 2, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wow time flies, can you believe you have been blogging for over a year? I'll be right with you next year, middle school. I'm terrified, hope my son doesn't catch on.

September 4, 2008 at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home