My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States

I have been married to the most incredible man for 18 YEARS! We have three beautiful, amazing children who I have centered my whole life around at the moment. We live by both of our families and love spending time with them. Sometimes I feel like I am a "Big City" girl trapped in a "Little City" body, but Idaho Falls has grown on me in the past few years that we've lived here and I have many wonderful friends here!

Sep 22, 2008

Bye bye Nelson Happenings...

I have some sad news...It is the first day of Autumn...Can you say D-E-P-R-E-S-S-E-D??? and on top of it all, I can not find my "LAYOUT" tab on my blog!! It has changed from Layout to Template and I don't know what to do with a "Template" tab??????????????????
I have been on the blogger website to try to find out the reason and how to fix it, have done what they say unsuccessfully....and I can no longer stand it and have decided to print this blog off and to make a new one!! I had no idea that all of the extras were some of the things that I loved about blogging! I am super sad to say good-bye to this first year of blogging-but have a feeling that this new blog will only bring better and greater things for my blogging experience!! I will keep all of you bloggers and blogger readers posted on my new address and exciting new adventures! If any of you have had this happen to you...please let me know what you did to make it right!!! We are leaving for Disneyland on Friday and so I will have a week to simmer down before I decided to make the move permanent and if I can salvage this one...that is what I would prefer!! HELP! See you all on the other side of my very anticipated vacation!!! Love ya all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Becca, that same thing happened to me, but I couldn't see anything!! I cried, but I figured it out. I will think about it again - it was an easy fix. Don't despair! Call me.

September 23, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Well, I hope you get it all figured out. I look forward to more blogging to come! I like to keep up with you this way.

October 10, 2008 at 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home